Saturday, June 17, 2006
I am inviting 1 person to begin a 6 month, all-expense paid, exercise program starting on July 5th.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Commit to 6 months of consistent exercise 3-6 times per week
2. Talk with me over email, phone and/or IM 2-3 times per week about how you feel
3. Have computer with Internet Connection
4. Have Gym Membership
5. Be in good health
6. Be willing to take a before and after photos of self to be posted on this blog (casual shots - not those cheesy bikini shots and then suck-in-the-belly shots)
7. Be comfortable with my writing blog posts about your journey. I will always speak of you in a positive light and never divulge personal information. You will get to read, edit and approve/disprove all posts I write before I publish them.
8. Be willing to write commentary on blog periodically.
This is a serious commitment, so think it thoroughly through! It will be hard - not in terms of endless grueling exercise sessions, but in terms of the day-in-day-out commitment for 6 months, and me being your coach through it. Of course, you can back out at any time.
The benefit to you: The best shape of your life!
Email me at email@example.com if you're interested!
Monday, June 05, 2006
I met a woman, Sari Goodfriend, by chance a few weeks ago. She was sitting outside my office, waiting for colleagues of hers. It took about 30 seconds for us to hit a friendly rapport and 5 minutes to realize that we could help each other professionally. I wanted a photographer to put a dash of humanity on Agile; she was exactly that person. I am so happy to have met her.
My Dear Family & Friends, Lee Jackson, Jennifer Pepe McDade, Dora Cedano, Mike Hughes, Bailey O'Neile, Julia Conduit and Bree Patron made that possible by becoming the 'faces of Agile' in what was an exciting photoshoot. I am so priviledged and rich to know each one of you. I am so happy that I am surrounded by such smart, healthy, down-to-earth people.
- ► 2008 (10)
- ► 2007 (26)
- NY, New York, United States
- I'm 34 years old, the proud father of 2 beautiful children and husband to Jennifer, a beautiful, smart, and very caring woman. I'm an athlete - someone that was blessed with the ability to move fast and fluidly past, around, up and over my opponents. But, my body now reminds me that those days are numbered. I'm the Founder of Agile Fitness, a company dedicated to helping others achieve their fitness goals. Resume: - Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist ('96). - Bachelor of Arts & Science, University of Delaware, ('95) - Masters in Business Administration, Baruch College Zicklin School of Business ('01)